Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges, Model 232.30
- With liquid filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration
- Suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system
- Process industry: chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining, on and offshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction
- Solid-front stainless steel case
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shock resistance
- All stainless steel construction
- Positive pressure ranges to 20,000 PSI (1,600 bar)
WIKA – At a glance
As a family-run business acting globally, with over 9,300 highly qualified employees, the WIKA group of companies is a worldwide leader in pressure and temperature measurement. The company also sets the standard in the measurement of level, force, flow, in calibration technology and SF6 gas solutions.
Founded in 1946, WIKA is today a strong and reliable partner for all the requirements of industrial measurement technology, thanks to a broad portfolio of high-precision instruments and comprehensive services.
High technological and service performance
With manufacturing locations around the globe, WIKA ensures flexibility and the highest delivery performance. Every year, over 50 million quality products, both standard and customer-specific solutions, are delivered in batches of 1 to over 10,000 units.
With numerous wholly-owned subsidiaries and partners, WIKA competently and reliably supports its customers worldwide. Our experienced engineers and sales experts are your competent and dependable contacts locally.